- Faith is not simply doubt about doubt.
- Faith is not a sense of ambiguousness mixed with hope.
- Faith is not an abdication of making a choice or a decision.
- Faith is not belief; no portion of it is grounded in empirical evidence.
- Faith is not wishing something to be different than the evidence would indicate it is.
- Faith is an awareness that something is right or true in the absence of proof.
- Faith is a sense that points toward justice without explaining why.
Here's to lunacy/heresy. What would the world be without lunatic/heretics?