Friday, March 16, 2012

Fundamental Truth v. 2.0

Gollee.  Two 2.0 posts in the same day.  I wonder if I get overtime pay for this?

Last month, I commented on Brene Brown's TED-x Talk on Vulnerability.  Since then, I have facilitated an adult learning experience centred around that video and conversation.

Today, I learned that there has been another TED Talk, posted just this month (March, 2012) by Brene which follows up on the Vulnerability and expands on the aspect of Shame.  She calls this talk Listening to Shame.

The comments on the TED sight are interesting as well.  Some of the commentors seem to find different value and meaning her research and conclusions than I do, but they provide me with interesting insights into where people are coming from.

http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_listening_to_shame.html


No comments: