- If at first you don't succeed, avoid skydiving.
- Time is what keeps everything from happening all at once.
- I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute.
- Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
- Always remember that you are unique; just like everyone else.
- Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
- Why is "abbreviation" such a long word?
- I started out in this world with nothing, and I still have most of it.
- The severity of the itch is inversely correlated to your ability to scratch it.
- You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
- I just let my mind wander and it's yet to come back.
- I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.
- It's bad luck to be superstitious.
- What would happen if you were to get scared half to death twice?
- Everywhere is walking distance if you have enough time.
Monday, March 23, 2015
Funny Little One-Line Jokes
Funny one-line jokes. (Extracted from a longer list handed to me in a steathily camouflaged bible tract promoting mostly the ugliness of man.)
Posted by Eddie Proulx