Monday, August 18, 2014

Commie Bastards

Says He:        Ending war.  You’re an idiot.  Wars are necessary.

Say I:              They are?  Why?

Says He:        Because everyone wants our stuff.  We have to protect our freedom.

Say I:              Oh.  So, is it our stuff, or our freedom that we’re protecting?

Says He:        What’s the difference?

Say I:              Well, I guess that’s a matter of interpretation.

Says He:        What the hell does that mean? You don’t need to interpret freedom.  You either have it or you don’t.

Say I:              I’m pretty sure it’s not that simple.

Says He:        Damn straight it’s that simple.  You’re either free or you’re not.

Say I:              And freedom means you have stuff that you want to protect.

Says He:        What does that matter to it?  I guess.  I guess if you’re not free, then you can’t own anything.

Say I:              Well, we’re going to have to disagree on what freedom is all about, but back to war, just for a minute.  So, what you’re saying is to keep your stuff safe, and to keep your ability to have stuff, you think it’s a good idea to send total strangers to kill other total strangers before they can take your stuff or slow down your ability to get stuff.

Says He:        Damn straight. Americans!

Say I:              Ok.  That’s what I thought you said.  Just checking.

Says He:        You and your commie bastard friends are all the same.  You all think you know what’s right for everyone else.

Say I:              I can see your point.  I can see how I would be a threat to you.

No comments: